The Bays Precinct Reference Group was established in December 2015 to create an ongoing forum for communication and information sharing between UrbanGrowth NSW and stakeholders during the transformation of the Bays Precinct.
- The group membership includes organisations from the following sectors:
- Local communities, such as resident or local community groups
- Business, including peak organisations with an economic or business interest
- Other sectors with a specific interest in the transformation program. These include groups with an interest in:
- Culture, heritage, history and the arts
- Social services including young people, older people and people with a disability
- Maritime uses
- Recreation, sports and active lifestyle, including walking and cycling
- Traffic and transport
- Urban design, planning and sustainable development
- Greater Sydney community.
Groups nominated themselves through a Registration of Interest process, and were selected according to published selection criteria.
The group meets quarterly and receives regular updates on The Bays Precinct Urban Transformation Program, shares information, discusses issues relevant to the project and provides feedback.
If you have any questions regarding The Bays Precinct Reference Group, please contact us.
Meeting 2 - March 2016
- The White Bay Power Station Request for Proposals document (PDF, 2MB)
- A Site-Wide Remedial Concept Plan for The Bays Precinct (PDF, 49MB)
- Heritage Constraints Assessment Report (PDF, 33MB)
- Guiding Principles for Marine Foreshore Developments for The Bays Precinct (PDF, 3MB)
Notes (PDF, 175kB)
Presentation slides (PDF, 2MB)